Models & Standard Equipment:
- RC30 Cruiser
Weight: 1100 lbs.
Sail Area: 434 sq. ft. (40.32 m2)**
- RC30 Competition
Weight: 1050 lbs.
Sail Area: 500 sq. ft. (46.45 m2)**
- RC30 Carbon Competition
Weight: 950 lbs.
Sail Area: 550 sq. ft. (51.10 m2)**
* Weights do not include sails or spinnaker rigging.
include mast area, but do not include spinnaker.
- High fineness ratio hulls minimize drag.
- Superior hull volumes allow larger crews to
maintain competitiveness in varied conditions.
- 16’ beam provides greater righting moment.
- Advanced vacuum bagged high density foam
sandwich hull construction of glass/epoxy.
- Numerous structural bulkheads.
- Aluminum backup metal for all hull fittings.
- White hulls finished w/epoxy primer undercoats
and premium acrylic urethane top coats.
- High strength aluminum / magnesium castings.
- Aircraft quality 6061-T6 aluminum extrusions.
- Large, buoyant, sealed mast section reduces
possibility of turtling.
- Prebend mast rigging system.
- Exclusive floating dolphin striker assembly.
- Internal halyards on both mainsail & jib.
- Trampoline: Black net w/spacious storage bag.
- Traveler and jib control lines mounted to main
beam and routed under trampoline.
- Unique hidden trampoline lacing.
- Custom Harken 16:1 mainsheet system.
- Main and jib traveler by Harken.
- Main traveler controlled by crew at main beam.
- Color coded lines
- Exclusive self tacking jib system.
- Dual downhaul on mainsail.
- White coated trapeze wires and sidestays.
- Triple trapeze with adjustable retractors.
- Telescoping tiller w/Avibank quick pin.
- Mast: Carbon Fiber - Painted
- Full rotating mast.
- Square top mainsail.
- Positive locking mast step.
- Positive locking kick-up rudders.
- Awlgrip Non-skid on deck areas.
- NACA 63 series high aspect carbon rudders and
- Gasketed daggerboard trunks eliminate drag.
- Optimized rudder and daggerboard mounting
- Self lubricating rudder pintle pins.
- Factory direct technical support.
For additional information on this or any other product from Aquarius Sail please
Contact Us to receive additional product information and literature.