Models & Standard Equipment:
- ARC-17 Uni Rig
Minimum Weight: 285 lbs. (129.27 kg)*
Sail Area: 206 sq. ft. (19.14 m2)**
- ARC-17 Sloop Rig
Minimum Weight: 300 lbs. (136.08 kg)*
Sail Area: 257 sq. ft. (23.88 m2)**
* Weights do not include sails or spinnaker rigging.
**Sail Areas include mast area, but do not include spinnaker.
- High fineness ratio hulls minimize drag.
- Elliptical hull shape maximizes strength and
reduces tendency of pitchpoling.
- Superior hull volumes allow larger crews to
maintain competitiveness in varied conditions.
- 8’ 6" beam provides ease in trailering while
maintaining optimum righting moment.
- Advanced vacuum bagged high density foam
sandwich hull construction of fiberglass/epoxy.
- Numerous structural bulkheads.
- Aluminum backup metal for all hull fittings.
- White hulls finished w/epoxy primer undercoats
and premium acrylic urethane top coats and accent stripeing.
- High strength aluminum / magnesium castings.
- Aircraft quality 6061-T6 aluminum extrusions.
- 4.5” diameter beams maintain hull alignment.
- Large, buoyant, sealed mast section reduces
possibility of turtling.
- Internal halyards on both mainsail & jib (sloop
- Trampoline: Black net w/spacious storage bag.
- Traveler and jib control lines mounted to main
beam and routed under trampoline.
- Unique hidden trampoline lacing.
- Custom Harken 8:1 mainsheet system.
- Main and jib (sloop rig) traveler by Harken.
- Main traveler controlled by crew at main beam.
- Color coded lines
- Exclusive self tacking jib system on sloop rig.
- Dual downhaul on mainsail.
- White coated trapeze wires and sidestays.
- Double trapeze with adjustable retractors (sloop
- Telescoping tiller w/Avibank quick pin.
- Avibank quick release pins on tiller crossbar.
- Righting system.
- Full rotating mast.
- Positive locking mast step.
- Positive locking kick-up rudders.
- Awlgrip Non-skid on deck areas.
- NACA 63 series high aspect rudders.
- Optimized rudder position eliminates
- Self lubricating rudder pintle pins.
- Factory direct technical support.
For additional information on this or any other product from Aquarius Sail please
Contact Us to receive additional product information and literature.